Bedford House of Roast Beef needed a 2018’s modern fresh new look that would adhere to millennials. Professionally photographs, taken at their restaurant show the quality and deliciousness of their food.
1. They needed a logo to define them and separate themselves from others.
2. Replace a disorganized and uneasy to navigate restaurant menu.
3. Needed a website to entice a larger audience to visit their restaurant.
1. Redesign their logo, to something that would symbolize their core values.
2. Reorganized their brochure and added photos of their actual food.
3. A simple to navigate website that is mobile friendly as well, appealing to a younger demographic.
Take a look at these designs.