Are you a healthcare professional who is passionate, reliable and with experience in home care? Are you willing to take care of our clients in their homes? Speak to our HR department. We have various opportunity for clinical and non-clinical positions and we would love to speak with you.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Essential Job Functions
- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
- Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan.
- Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.