This welcoming brochure from Bedford House of Roast Beef embraces the concept that comfort food will keep customers coming for more. The house portrays authenticity in a family own business meanwhile the fork signifies that taste of homemade can never go wrong.
1. They needed a logo to define them and separate themselves from others.
2. Replace a disorganized and uneasy to navigate the menu.
3. They needed a website to entice a larger audience to visit their restaurant.
1. Redesign their logo, to something that it would symbolize their core values.
2. Reorganized their brochure and added photos of their actual food.
3. A simple to navigate website that is mobile friendly as well.
A website that contains lots photos of the different types of food they make while at the same time compelling the history of the restaurant.