An updated branding for this popular restaurant, Bedford house of roast beef, embraces the concept that comfort food will keep customers coming for more. The house portrays authenticity in a family-owned business, while the fork signifies that homemade taste can never go wrong.
1. They needed a logo to define them and separate themselves from others.
2. Replace a disorganized and uneasy to navigate restaurant menu.
3. Needed a website to entice a larger audience to visit their restaurant.
1. Redesign their logo, to something that would symbolize their core values.
2. Reorganized their brochure and added photos of their actual food.
3. A simple to navigate website that is mobile friendly as well, appealing to a younger demographic.